4-Hour BDI Course
8 Hour IDI Course
D.A.T.E Online Course
How You Can Help
Your tax-deductible, charitable contributions are vital to non-profit organizations such as ours. Please consider making a donation to Tri-County Human Services today. Your check can be made payable to Tri-County Human Services and mailed to:
Tri-County Human Services, Inc
1815 Crystal Lake Drive
Lakeland, FL 33801
Or feel free to give on line: CLICK BELOW:
There are many ways you can give:
- Give on line with your credit card or e-check, it's fast and easy.
- Cash/Check-Contributions made with cash or checks are the easiest and most popular methods of giving.
- Commemorative Gifts-Celebrate a birthday, holiday or anniversary with a gift in honor of a loved one.
- Appreciated Assets-Gifts of appreciated securities can help you avoid capital gains tax and receive an immediate tax deduction.
- Wills and Bequests-Simple ways to make thoughtful gifts. They can be a dollar amount, a percentage of your estate, or what is left after providing for all other beneficiaries.
- Revocable Living Trusts-Provide substantial savings by eliminating the need for probate of your estate.
- Life Insurance/IRAs-You can name Tri-County Human Services as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy or IRA, pension or profit sharing funds.
- Volunteer Your Time-You can volunteer your time and talents to help Tri-County serve the community. For more information about volunteering, please call 863-709-9392.
A copy of the official registration and financial information of this organization may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling 1-800-435-7352. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State. One hundred percent of all contributions go the organization #CH2101.